Friday, July 31, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

Today's winner is a two-fer: same person, two consecutive (and related) posts. Enjoy!

Facebook Status of the Day:
  • Dear Facebook, Before you came into my life, I actually had a life. Now all I do is spend time with you. My husband and I used to talk. Now we sit in separate rooms on separate computers, talking on IM. Please understand that because of this, we must part ways. Please don't get upset, there are millions of others out there to spend your time with. Just don't be so clingy and they will love you. Remember me fondly.
  • Dear Facebook, After much thought in my last letter two hours ago, I have decided to come back to you. I can talk to my husband anytime, but my real "connection" is with you. ;) Please forgive me for thinking I could live without you.

Runners Up:

  • GP is watching TV and wondering...Are the Hamburger Helper Hand and the Arby's Oven Mitt friends?

  • KX only has to eat about 3 more pounds of this wheel of cheese before it's small enough to fit in the 'fridge...but I'm out of Triscuits!

  • Maddy has been "promoted" to the toddler program early. Promotion is a nice word that the daycare center is using rather than "kicked out of the infant room."

No comments:

Post a Comment