Thursday, July 23, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, and people were actually funny today! Thanks funny people!

Facebook Status of the Day:

  • PF thinks that her hubby is da bomb!!!!! He found my three stone ring!!!! It was in the fridge wrapped up in leftovers. I love him. I'm not sure if I love him sooooo much because he found my ring or because he cleaned out the fridge? Guess I will be putting out tonight :(
Runners Up:
  • TG is wondering how parents can let their baby have their toes chewed off by a rat. Only in Southern Ohio...and people make jokes of us Mountaineeers. Us dumb hillbillies woulda ate the rat not let the rat eat our kid.

  • NY has been promoted at work from junior sh*t catcher to just plain old sh*t catcher.

  • KD scored a Swingline from an empty office. KD: 1,
    Thursday: 0!

No comments:

Post a Comment