Saturday, July 25, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

Slow day. Let's hope Sunday is Funnyday.

Facebook Status of the Day:
  • EV thinks it is cute when a guy has been asking me to go out with him, and I finally agree. And then he calls me up at the last minute and asks me this: "is it ok if my cousins come along, cuz I am so wasted." Yeah, he is a keeper...
Runners Up:
  • JA thinks eating Good & Plenty candies while drinking beer equals great Saturday. It's redneck Pernot y'all.

  • 4 pairs of cartoon underwear, 3 outfits in 5 hours, 10 baby wipes, 1 laundry tub full of soiled clothes...still hard to be angry when your 2 y/o looks at you and says, "Mommy, I will still love you even with poopie on your hand"!!!

  • SB is on the edge of her seat--excited for football season to commence! She is so glad that the fair-weather Cardinal fans have crawled back into the holes from which they came and returned their jerseys and hats to the local WalMarts and supermarkets. Here we go, Steelers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment