Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

There's nothing quite as funny as politics. Keep on rockin' in the free world.

Facebook Status of the Day:

  • Alright, I easily won the health care debate tonight. Now I'm going to reward myself by looking at pictures of Vanessa Hudgens naked. I heard she's famous, but I really don't know. Either way, Barack Obama is our president, and I'm damn proud!
Runners Up:
  • Actual sound-bite heard at a recent town hall meeting on health-care reform: “Keep your government hands out of my Medicare.”

  • CI wants all his friends and relatives who are getting downsized, cut back, screwed down, kicked out and otherwise bedeviled by these hard times to band together with me in a live/work commune out on the land someplace. We shall live by our labors and reclaim our humanity. But there will be no TV. Now then, anybody got a couple hundred acres they aren't using?

No comments:

Post a Comment