Sunday, February 1, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

I was under the weather yesterday, so I passed out on the couch instead of naming the Facebook Status of the Day winner. Think of me while you're watching the Super Bowl and enjoying your tasty wings, chips, pizza, beer, and nachos. I'll be sitting here in my Roethlisberger jersey and fleece robe with some dry toast. GO STEELERS!

Facebook Status of the Day:
KN just asked her daughter if she wanted to watch Brady Bunch. When she saw the show, she began to cry and said, "But it is about people!"

Runner Up:
HW thinks the Stillers will smash the Cardinals' face into a car windshield and then take their mother out to a nice seafood dinner and then never call her again.

Today's updates should be interesting...or all exactly the same. :-)

Have fun watching the Super Bowl. I'm gearing up for Sixburgh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment