Friday, January 30, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

It's time for that and it's about that time: the Facebook Status of the Day. I would guess that 90%+ of my Facebook statuses today were variations on the following themes:
  • It's snowing...AGAIN.
  • The Steelers are the coolest, most awesometasticsuperlicious team ever, and they will destroy the Cardinals on Sunday.
  • Teachers: Look at me, I have another snow day! Yay!
  • Parents: Holy crap, my kids have another snow day, and I would run away from home if all this damn snow wasn't in my way.
  • Did I mention that it's snowing?

So, I didn't exactly have a plethora of subject matter to choose from, but once again, my friends did not disappoint. Here goes...

Facebook Status of the Day:

  • SP is going to punch this snow in the face if it delays my flight to Tampa.

Runners up:

  • FN thinks when you don't work and can't drink, Fridays mean nothing.
  • HL is still itching like a crack ho lookin' for a fix!

Thanks people! Keep being funny. And don't forget to share your favorite funny status updates in the comments section. I loved the ones that were submitted yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. This one from a southern WV high school friend, "xx is eating Sketti with extra garlic, no kisseys tonight.. "

    I thought your red pen would some action on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is GOOD! LOL! Thanks for sharing. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a funny post but one I thought you might appreciate -

    so and so " is watching Lisa Lamponelli on HBO...she's so funny."

    ReplyDelete