Thursday, October 15, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

Facebook statuses about Facebook statuses are the best! It's so meta.

Facebook Status of the Day:
  • DR LOVES it when people on here state the obvious. Like, "Hey, it's raining." Well great. What about it? With nothing following it. Try spicing it up, like, "I love the rainy weather so much that I want to marry it, then divorce it and take half its money." SPICY-get it?
Runners Up:
  • Random drug tests sometimes don’t seem to be random.

  • JH is wondering what Borders would do if she moved all of their bibles to the fiction section. Sorry Mom! LOL

  • SP has come up with another way to say no to my hubby's advances. I simply say, "Not now, honey, I'm Facebooking." The other night, he threatened to throw my phone out the window, all the while cursing "whoever it was that made Facebooking from bed possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment