Thursday, April 30, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

Geez. I was super cranky last night. Sorry about that. I take it all back.

Not really.

So, people have been funny lately. Thanks for that. There's nothing like a potential pandemic to get people back in touch with their lighter sides. Good times.

Facebook Status of the Day:
  • HD doesn't like to jump to conclusions about people and their accents, but she's guessing that telemarketer's real name was not "Bob."
Runners Up:
  • I think I've got the it'ssssssssss wine flu. My weekend has officially begun.
  • Still wondering why IT people ask the things they do. When you call because you were locked out of your computer because you used the wrong password, why do they ask you if you remember it or not? Gee, Chuck, I am going to go out on a limb here and say......NO, I DON'T REMEMBER IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment