Saturday, April 25, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

I would dedicate today's Facebook Status of the Day entry to Bea Arthur, but frankly, none of them can carry her pocketbook. Rest in peace, Bea.

Facebook Status of the Day:
  • HC was caught talking to herself this morning. This is why it's good to stand in the BACK of the elevator.

Runners up:
  • BR's quote of the day "I hate housework. You make the beds, you wash the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again."
  • DS: if I were a Lifetime Television for Women movie, I'd be called "I'm so over being under you: The Denise Smith Story." But who would play me?
  • GH is not surprised it's gonna be 80 degrees the next 4 days because it happens every time I have to go to work. WTF.
  • LS is wondering if my car is invisible. The number of times that crazy drivers almost hit me in the past two days---not to mention the one that actually did---is insane.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love you! Thanks for making me smirk.

    ReplyDelete