Thursday, November 19, 2009

Facebook Status of the Day

We've had another dearth of funny Facebook status updates, people. Perhaps I haven't been paying close attention, so I will give myself at least partial blame as well. The good news: people were funny recently! Please keep it up, and as always, submit contributions to me via my Facebook account, or in the comments section.

Facebook Status of the Day:
  • DN is worried that Sarah Palin's new book "Going Rogue" will overtake the Bible as the best-selling book of all time. To boost sales, the Pope will autograph any new Bible in Jesus' name. Bible must be purchased on or after November 17 ("Going Rogue" release date). During the signing, the Pope will also throw in a copy of the straight-to-DVD movie "The Flood: When God was a badass and killed people." Get yours now.

Runners up:
  • My son asked me, "Would you be sad if daddy fell out a window?" I said, "Well, yeah, sure I would be. But only if I didn't get to push him!"

  • MT was going to take the kids to get their Christmas pictures taken tomorrow. THEN my daughter fell in the playroom and got a rug burn on her face--I won't tell you where, but I'll tell you that she now looks remarkably like Hitler.

No comments:

Post a Comment